In need of course credit recovery this summer? Don’t risk falling further behind! Find choices with the summer MVP Credit Recovery solution to master the skills and concepts necessary for future success.
Students may choose from a list of online classes. Our multimedia-based curriculum engages students in the learning process with video presentations by highly qualified subject-certified teachers, and online projects to ensure students master the instructional content.
Personalized Credit Recovery
Students will begin the course by completing a diagnostic pre-assessment. This pre-assessment will determine the specific skills that students will focus on throughout the course to successfully demonstrate mastery.
Credits are accepted by districts and schools working with MVP.
Flexibility & Convenience
Students may access course materials anytime/anywhere when connected to the Internet and work at their own pace. This flexibility allows students to progress with coursework during a family vacation or an out-of-town visit. A teacher is available to help each student stay on track.
Students and parents can rely on the Montgomery County Intermediate Unit for ongoing support.
- Face-to-face student orientation
- Technical assistance
- Trouble-shooting help
- Monitoring of student progress
- Courses start in June and end in August – Check with your school for specific dates*
- Final course scores are submitted to schools by the third week of August or after your program closes
- MVP office hours: Monday – Friday, 8 AM – 4 PM (July 4th office is closed)
- Student orientations will be held online and in some districts
- Additional information contact: email@example.com or 484-687-4101
* No extensions will be granted for any reason.
Cost to Families
$280 per course
NOTE: Students must have computer and Internet access. All courses are non-refundable.
Expectations: Students will be expected to work daily on lessons and assignments and plan their time accordingly to be completed by the course end date. Scores will be forwarded to the School/District at the end of the program.
Additional materials such as a novel may be required. Books may be checked out from the local library, school library, or purchased at the bookstore.
Choose your specific course platform for assistance at our Help page